Thursday, December 1, 2011

Jayne's first post

Hi!  I am Jayne.  I am the youngest of our family. I am 11 years old, and I love Africa. If you have ever been to Africa you know that you always leave a part of your heart there.  I went to Africa last summer, and it was amazing.  It is so different there.  People there almost never eat meat.  My dad went to Africa in January 2011, and one of the missionaries that went said that he saw an elderly lady (who was very old for Uganda) and all she wanted to do before she died was eat meat one time.  When we were in Uganda last summer we were guests at a Watoto Village called Bira.We got to eat a traditional meal in Mama Ruth's house.

One of the boys in that household is a five year old. His name is Derek. We played and played!  He rode on my shoulders, I spun him around and around, and we ran all about.




      

Thanks for reading,
        Jayne

1 comment:

  1. JAYNE.. POST SOME MORE ON YOUR BLOG-- I LOVE
    READING YOUR STORIES---- THEY ALWAYS MAKE MY DAY
    BETTER LOVE YOU ALWAYS---POPPIE

    ReplyDelete